Friday, August 29, 2008

Greetings and Salutations

Hello, all, or few, or whoever the heck reads these.
I am Vulpecula, formerly known as L.
I don't read/ watch Death Note, so please don't think of me as a human panda with an addiction to sugar.
I am the one who gave Fruit Bat her new name, thanks to her insomnia and appreciation for fruit.
This is my first-ever blog... so entries will be random, erratic, and may cause you to question the meaning of life, certainly the meaning of the posts.
Until next time,
Vulpecula

2 comments:

The Jester said...

L... but L's sooo cute why wouldn't you want to be thought of as the worlds greatest detective... anyway for the record I'm the Black Prince and founder of Alternate Reality aka Jaki and or Eric and that verification box is really annoying for the record... (sorry not trying to be rude I just have issues coping random letters and numbers)

Vulpecula said...

^^ yeah, me too! It majorly bites dust monkeys!!
And although L may be a genius, I'm sure that there are better detectives... my personal detective skills are nil, so I probably shouldn't assume his identity.