Monday, December 8, 2008

fourth day

Just a quick post today and then back to studying. Seems like my seven days to the wolves is going to be more like ten- I just don't have time during finals to color them and keep up. So this may be the last for a little while, Yahiko! *hugs*

In the show he's a cute street kid who believes that he doesn't need help, and winds up getting it anyway. He's brash and rude, but he's pretty sharp and a prodigy with his shinai. He's the descendent of a samurai family, but his dad died in the war and his mom died working for a yakuza gang.

For Yahiko as a canine, I thought that a dog would be a good choice, an Akita, specifically, because they were samurai dogs. He's scruffy from living on the streets, but still looks confident. I was a bit disapointed because I couldn't get him to look more puppy-ish, and he looks more like a cross between an akita and a husky than a pure akita. But that's okay too, he can be a mutt!

1 comment:

Fruit Bat said...

YAY!!! Yahiko!!! I LOVE him! I think you did a great job on him. I can even picture him like that as a dog. LOL! XD