Friday, December 5, 2008

Seven days to the Wolves

Yeah! Seven days to the Wolves, thus, Seven wolves, and a bonus wolf on the seventh day.

I had this crazy idea a while back of taking the characters from Rurouni Kenshin and making them animals- I even have a sort-of plotline, though I don't know that I'll ever get around to writing it- it's sorta pointless to write a story on something that isn't yours... >.<

But, anyway, I've been taking some wolf drawings (NOT BY ME. CREDIT GOES COMPLETELY TO KAY FEDEWA OF THE BLACKBLOOD ALLIANCE. I DID THESE PICTURES FOR MY OWN PERSONAL AMUSEMENT, I DON'T WANT ANY MONEY FROM THEM, BUT STILL, I APOLOGIZE TO THE ARTIST!) and recoloring them to fit with the RK cast members that I've chosen. I'll be trying to post a wolf a day.

First up is Aoshi Shinomori, since he's a tall human, he'd probably be a tall wolf. He's a timberwolf, the silvery parts are scars (yes, Aoshi has scars. A lot, actually, if you look at his second fight with Kenshin.) That thing on his leg is an armwarmer/armor thing... it's mostly there because he's a ninja... ninja wolf! >.>;

He may not be mine but I worked hard on him gosh darn it! And I think he's pretty!

For the purposes of this story, I'm ignoring some basic facts of nature, so I don't want any grief about some of the animals that I picked for the characters. If you think you can do better, please, show me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love you Vul!! YAY!!! Seven Days To The Wolves!! You did an awesome job on them! Now we should try to get that song to play when people come to our blog. Heh...yeah right...I don't know how to do that. I'd probably blow the site up. So I won't bother.

Sarah said...

I could do better! Tehe. I kid. I love you!!! (and the wolf is pretty smexy too.)

Silvertongue said...

:D

I love it!! He makes a cute wolf, he he.

Vulpecula said...

Thanks! It's pretty thankless work coloring things in paint, but I'm glad that you guys approve.
To Rose-
I'm sure you could do better- I was actually more along the lines of asking whether everyone thought that wolf was a good choice or if he should have been something else... x_x