Saturday, February 28, 2009

Victory!

Hah! No evil temperature/fever can last for long against my immune system! A nap yesterday, a long night's sleep, and I'm back to 98.6!
Of course, it helps that my mom called and told me what to do- I've never been sick on my own before, luckily this one was fairly easy to handle.
I love you mom! And I loved the E-card you sent me!
My throat is still a little scratchy and I've got a little cough every now and again- but I figure its just allergies. I'll take the cough over the temperature.
If you should happen to like the picture, here's the link to it.
http://kyrio.deviantart.com/art/Watashi-wa-kattaze-9650065

3 comments:

Fruit Bat said...

CLOUD!!! *hugs*

I think you're still sick. My opinion of course.

*avoids sick cough*

Vulpecula said...

lol. I don't know whats up with me anymore. Last night before bed my temp was 102.2, this morning 96.6, just a bit ago, 97.8.
lol
I should check it when I'm healthy, see what "normal" is for me

Fruit Bat said...

yeah...you should. maybe since you just woke up it was low. that's how that works. lol