Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Will Prevail


*cough*

Yep, I'm sick. I knew it was going to happen. You want to know how I knew? It's because Halloween is this weekend therefore, my body feels the need to spoil all my fun. Not to mention everybody and their dog is catching the flu over here. I've only had the flu once if I remember correctly, and I can't tell the difference usually. Needless to say I'm still going home for the week-end. I don't care if I'm throwing up my stomach and liver. I. Am. Going. Trick-or-treating. With. My. Friends. And. Watching. Horror. Movies.

It's just a cold. At least I hope it is. All I have is a small cough, a stuffy nose, and I'm sleepy. That had better be the extent of it. I'm going to make sure that I eat healthy foods! That way I can hopefully get better or at the very least not worse.

Eh.
"I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,And each road leads you where you want to go,And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,I hope you choose the one that means the most to you." ~Rascal Flatts 'My Wish'

2 comments:

Vulpecula said...

Poor Fruit Bat! Maybe I'll bring you an apple instead of a cookie tonight! You know what they say about apples ^^.
If you aren't sure about driving sick, I could definetly drive.

Fruit Bat said...

heh. Driving and being sick isn't difficult. Thanks though but I need my truck.