Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tis' Homework Time

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I am posting again!!! JA!!! :D

I just got back from the store. I HAD to go buy some water because San Angelo water makes me sick. Not to mention it's just plain nasty. I only drink it if that's all there's is, and I am too lazy to go to the store. I was very pleased to find gallon jugs for only 64 cents so I bought three of them. YAY!

I also got some organic cheese raviolis. They are so freakin' good! So are the chocolate animal crackers I bought.

So last night I was up until 1am working on this research paper that I had to do. My teacher wanted at least five pages completed by today...or so I thought. Apparently it isn't due until Thursday. Ah well, it's done and I don't have to worry about it at all. Though I am slightly annoyed that I stayed up that late and stressed over it.

Why the pictures? Ha! I watched the first few episodes of Avatar again and I was amazed at how the characters acted compared to now. It amused me. Now I'm in the process of watching all the episodes of Avatar again. Plus the few that I haven't yet seen.

Feh.

Now I should attempt to finish my math homework before Vul and me go on our nightly ramble.

*stares at math book*

Why can't you do yourself?

1 comment:

Vulpecula said...

Aye, homework is an evil thing- and so is making a friend watch a show, and not having the decency to finish it yourself! Scandalous!