Friday, January 30, 2009

Really?! BAKAS!!!!


I AM SO ANGRY!!!! SO MAD!!! SO PEEVED!!! SO VINDICTIVE!!! SO INDIGNANT!!!! Why? Well, let's see my suite mate and I are being forced out of our dorm. Yes. We have to leave our dorm and move in with two other people. Apparently you can't have less than three people in an apartment on campus setting. It's like illegal or something. I mean really? I just set my dorm up how I wanted it, all nice and homey, comfy, and beautiful. Not only that but it's not fair that my suite mate and I are being kicked out of our dorm. We've been here since last semester. My suite mate has been here for two years! Why don't they make the other two girls move their crap?! Why not just get one more person to join our apartment setting?! Really?! Is it that hard?! UGH!!!

Vul came over and helped me pack up most of my things (thank you SO MUCH Vulpecula). I didn't realize how much stuff I'd brought with me. I'd take a picture and show you but I can't find my camera. I can't find my camera because I had to pack every freakin' little piece of scrap paper up, lent, and dust molecule up. Now it's lost amongst all my junk.

*scowls at pile of junk*

"You're not really junk, I'm just angry."

I'm just so very upset right now and displeased with the entire situation. I have to move all my things into the other dorm tomorrow. My mom is coming down to help. She's upset too.

*sigh*

Well, I'm off to bed finally. Night.

*thinks to self*

"This is my last night in my dorm...."

3 comments:

Magic said...

That sucks, there was nobody else you could convince to move in w/ you or something?

Fruit Bat said...

Nope. Nada. Totally sucks. I'm in my new dorm now and I STIL have yet to meet my roommate. She hasn't shown up. Well, she has but not whenever I'm here. I don't think she exsits. It's all a lie! LOL! XD

Magic said...

A plot to remove you from your other dorm!!!