Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sephiroth and Big Mistakes

I opened it. Yes, that. I didn't think I ever would but I did. I was forced into opening it. I made several huge mistakes. It HAD to be opened. I have my reasons. Wondering what 'it' is yet? Should I tell them Chi? Sephiroth? Shi might know what I'm talking about, that is if she ever got on here.

An eraser.

Yep, that's what 'it' is. A HUMONGONORMOUS eraser. My math homework demanded the use of it. I wouldn't have been forced into using it if my teacher hadn't been so picky on how you must set up your homework.

1. You can only use one side of the paper. Leave the other side blank.

2. You can only have one column on each paper.

3. You MUST leave a space between each problem.

Want to know what I did wrong that required an eraser of the HUMONGONORMOUS size? All three of them. Yes, I was angry. Yes, I could have used new paper. No, I didn't want to waste the paper.

There you have it. I present to you the HUMONGONORMOUS purple eraser, "For Big Mistakes!" Everyone clap please. Cheer if you wish.

On a side note I now have two betta fish; Chi and Sephiroth. You've already met Chi in my last post. I got Sephiroth yesterday after my previous number two betta died. Number two betta I bought because I knew that he was sick. I wanted to save him but sadly I couldn't. Therefore, I took him back and got Sephiroth.

Sephiroth is all white. Yes, all white. Vul and I have never seen a solid white male betta fish before so I got him. Not just because of him being white, but do to the fact that when I picked him up he went nuts-0, and tried to attack us through the cup.

Vul mentioned the name Sephiroth when I joked about naming him Cloud. His crazy behavior and desire to attack us through the cup made me consider the name. Thus he became Sephiroth. For those who do not know the significance of the name Sephiroth, he's only the coolest, most evilest villain in a video game called Final Fantasy VII. He's pretty too! *hugs Sephiroth then is killed by him*

On our way back to the college Vul held him while I drove. We were at a red light, I looked over at Vul, and said:

Me: "He's pretty...!"

Vulpecula: "Yeah, pretty hostile."

Me: *laughs*

*light turns green, i step on accelerator, and look down at Sephiroth*

Vulpecula: "Eyes on the road please!"

Me: *laughs*

Sephiroth concerns me a bit. He actually turns his whole body towards you when you sit down at the desk, and stares at you! It's creepy because his eyes follow you! Not his whole body, just his eyes. You can actually see them move as he follows your movements. I put a pencil up to his tank and he followed it around. Chi followed the pencil as well so I guess that parts not too weird. The staring and eye following is though. LOL! XD


Anyways, I love my two fish! :D

3 comments:

Vulpecula said...

ROTFL!!! Ah yes... the advent of sephiroth... the crazy-hostile fish.

FlyingFox said...

I WANT YOUR FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(*do you think i put enough exclamation points?*)

Magic said...

Cute, i wish i could pet him!!